Monday, August 13, 2012

Missed My Girls

Frankly, I'm the type of girl who had to tried out so hard to make friends with other girls. For me it's easier to befriended with boys rather than girls. This is true, because I've tried several times and failed. Since elementary, if I have girl bff, we would ended up fighting or eventually hating each other.

In high school I've told myself to make a distance between me and the girls. No, I'm not gonna tell you that I eventually have so many girl bff. Don't think that because it's hard for me to make a good relationship with girl bff, I have many boy bff. Actually, my bff is not that much, you can count it with your hand fingers.

But in my class, XII-IPA, the girls are nice. Okay, I had some problems with them, as usual. I'm not even in their group. However, girls are minority, only 9 girls in class, so we have to get along. All these past three years, there's so many things we've been through. I can't call them bff but they're not just friends. With them I spent most of my times.

Now that I've graduated, I never know how much I missed them all. We've been contacting each other via facebook, twitter, but we still miss each other.

it's me in the center and in the red shirt :D
Love y'all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment