Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yes, yes, yes I do love Anime!

Seriously, I just fallen in love to people who made those Animax-Asia TV commercial. They didn't just make it, they fall in love with Anime too.

Yeah, I know maybe some of you will laugh. This is kid's stuff, I know, I probably should have left Anime six years ago. I'm a college student now, but damn, I still love Anime that bad. You guys probably don't get it. Seriously? It's just cartoon thing. But no, I think Anime had touched me deep inside *sob. Tried to leave it but can't. Not like Korean Wave, Japanese Wave will always be a part of me.

We believe in...
bonds that tie
Friends who never give up
Beauty, inside and out...
Missions that define character...
We believe in miracle, love, loyalty, eternity, action, adventure, magic, family, trust, courage

WE BELIEVE IN ANIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment